The Housing Workshop is Friday March 28 at 10:00 a.m. until 1 p.m. We still have space for social workers or case workers who want to find out more information about housing for homeless people. We will feature:
- A look at HousingCleveland.org and how to access the site.
- A look at landlord tenant issues and applying for subsidized housing.
- Coordinated Intake and access to Permanent Supportive Housing
- Veterans housing available locally and
- Fair Housing laws and access to enforcement of Fair Housing laws.
There are 3 CEUs for social workers who need continuing education. Here is the link for the webpage about the Housing Workshops. There is a nominal cost for the event.
Posts reflect the opinion of those who sign the entry.